Returning Your Items ON CAMPUS
On-campus students, do not need to schedule a date for delivery! We will be delivering your items inside your room prior to student move-in. We will work with the university for access. If you schedule a date and time, it will be canceled.
IMPORTANT: Greek Houses (sorority and fraternity) are considered off-campus properties. This is because they are not keyed or operated by university housing. All greek students will need to schedule a date and time! We will attempt to work with your house managers for earlier access. If we cannot gain early access, we will default to the date and time you scheduled below.
Returning Your Items OFF CAMPUS
Start by selecting your University to see available dates and times for delivery.
- If you are an off-campus student, someone will need to be present to accept delivery. If this is not you, you will need to provide the point of contacts name and phone number.
- Delivery windows are 4hrs (8am – 12pm or 1pm – 5pm). Our drivers will call or text about 10-15 min prior to their arrival. You, or the person accepting the delivery, must be ready in between the entire time frame.
- Please make sure to keep your phone on loud and answer any and all unknown phone calls.
- A $35 reroute/truck-delay fee may apply if we cannot reach you after multiple attempts.
- If you are an on-campus student, you will need to submit your on-campus housing on the form above. Do not schedule a date and time on the scheduling tool below. It will be cancelled.
- Greek Students: We will attempt to work with your house managers for earlier access. If we cannot gain early access, we will default to the date and time you scheduled below.