Go over our Storage insurance options: Each order automatically comes with $100 of coverage.
$19.95 for $1,000 of coverage.
$39.90 for $2,000 of coverage.
$59.85 for $3,000 of coverage.
2) The date you select below will be the day you will bring your items down to our truck. USS is not allowed to go into the dorms! You will have the option of choosing between two time frames (8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm) and then you will pay a $35.00 registration fee. You will not need to register each item you intend to store; USS will determine this when you drop your items off at our truck.
➥ 24hr before your scheduled day, we will text & email you a narrower window and that is when you will bring your items down to our truck.
Imagine the relief you will experience when your items are already in your room when you arrive. No more worrying about scheduling the delivery of your items days later- now you can ensure your student is totally moved in when you leave.
How it Works:
1. Pack your boxes, suit cases, or duffle bags and place ourUSSwarehouse identification label(s)and your shipping label(s) on them. We will not release our USS labels if we are missing room information!
2. If you don’t want to go into a shipping center directly, you can conveniently register for shipping labels online!FedEx HERE, UPS HERE,US Postal Service HERE. Our USS Warehouse ID labels are released via email starting on 8/03/22.
➥All boxes must have both our USS warehouse identification labels and shipping labels. If boxes arrive to our warehouse without the USS warehouse ID labels, you run the risk of your boxes being lost or returned to sender.
➥*all packages shipped through this program must be under 50lbs*
3. Ship your boxes prior to our deadline. ↓
4. Once your package(s) are delivered into your room, we will send you a delivery receipt via PDF to your student and billing email on file. Move-in, unpack and enjoy the Semester!
Recommended Shipping Window (time to ship your packages!)
Monday, August 15th
Online ordering closes
Thursday, August 18th, 2022
Deadline to receive ALL packages! *If we don’t receive your items by this date, you run the risk of your boxes being rejected/returned to sender.
You do not need to know the number of boxes you are sending ahead of time! Our USS warehouse identification labels are generic. You may print these as many times as you need.
We will charge according to the total number of boxes you send. Ex: If you register for 1 box and we receive 5, you will be charged for the additional 4.
If we do not receive any boxes from you, we will provide a full refund after the deadline.
Off-campus housingIS NOTeligible.
Boxes from 3rd party vendors such as, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Amazon, etc. will not be accepted! *The reason being is boxes MUST have our USS warehouse identification labels. Large companies such as these will not put our labels on the boxes being shipped.
USS is not responsible for any damage due to packing and shipping. You can add insurance to your packages through the selected carrier
We recommend shipping in boxes no larger than 18x18x18 and using heavy-duty, double-layered boxes
Remember, you can ship it to us up to 2 weeks in advance to ensure we get it on time for placement into the room