Loyola University New Orleans
Imagine the relief you will experience when your items are already in your room when you arrive. No more worrying about scheduling the delivery of your items days later- now you can ensure your student is totally moved in when you leave.
How it works:
- Pack your boxes/suit cases/duffle bags and place our warehouse identification labels on them. *All packages have a 50lb weight limit*
- Get your shipping labels by registering with FedEx HERE, UPS HERE, US Postal Service HERE. All boxes must have both our warehouse identification labels and shipping labels. if boxes arrive to our warehouse without the warehouse ID labels, you run the risk of your boxes being lost or returned to sender.
- Ship your boxes prior to our deadline. You can find the deadline and recommended shipping window below.
- Once your package(s) are delivered into your room, we will send you a delivery receipt via PDF to your student and billing email on file.
- Move-in, unpack and enjoy the Semester!
|Tuesday, July 20||We email warehouse identification labels|
|Thursday, July 22||We begin receiving|
|Tuesday, July 20 – Monday, August 2||Recommended shipping window|
|Tuesday, August 3||Ordering closes|
|Thursday, August 5||Deadline to receive packages|
- This service is NOT available for students living in off campus housing.
- Boxes from 3rd party vendors such as, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Amazon, etc. will not be accepted! *The reason being is boxes MUST have our warehouse identification labels. Large companies such as these above will not put our labels on the boxes being shipped.
- USS is not responsible for any damage due to packing and shipping. You can add insurance to your packages through the selected carrier
- We recommend shipping in boxes no larger than 18x18x18 and using heavy-duty, double-layered boxes
- Remember, you can ship it to us up to 2 weeks in advance to ensure we get it on time for placement into the room
- Caution- If we don’t receive your items by the above date, you run the risk of your boxes being rejected/returned to sender.
- Service Terms and Conditions